Monday 21 October 2013

James Franco doesn't care if people think he's gay: ‘I mean I wish I was'

.View gallery

Director and actor James Franco poses during a red carpet for his movie "Child of God" during the 70th …

(Note: Strong language in paragraph 4)

By Greg Gilman

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - James Franco has endured never-ending speculation over his sexuality for years, and in an interview published on Monday he finally admitted it - he wishes the gay rumors were true.

"I mean, I wish I was gay," Franco told the Daily Beast.

Franco made the comment while discussing his Comedy Central Roast which premiered last Monday to solid ratings. The telecast topped Roseanne Barr's last year (but not Charlie Sheen's record-setting Roast in 2011). While Franco appeared to take the jabs in good humor, he noted a few

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment