Friday 22 November 2013

Report: Whitney Port is engaged to Tim Rosenman

By Andrea Mandell USA Today Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 PM

It turns out you can find true love on a reality show.

Whitney Port, star of former MTV reality show The Hills - and its spinoff, The City, is getting married! The Whitney Eve fashion designer is engaged to Tim Rosenman, People reports, who was an associate producer on The City. The two began dating in 2012.

Her engagement follows October's news that Lauren Conrad is engaged as well, to USC law student (and singer-songwriter) William Tell.

So far, there's no word on Port's Twitter account of the news. But People says not to expect a joint bridal shower.

"I think we all kind of went our separate ways once the show ended," Port has told the magazine. "I'm fine with it, like I'm at peace with it. With me, I never feuded with anyone, and nothing ever ended badly, so it just naturally happened."

.ob_what

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment