Wednesday 29 January 2014

Anna Kendrick: Katy Perry touched my breasts

did make a detour down the front just to walk past Beyoncé . . . We thought, 'We'll just walk past her and get some of her aura.' We walked past and my friend was like, 'Dude, she was motioning to you and you just walked past her!'

''And I panicked. I mean, I didn't know quite what to do, but I thought, 'Once in a lifetime, just do it.' I went back and I was like, 'I'm so sorry to do this, I just wanted to meet you. You're such an inspiration.'

''And she stood up -- she was so nice -- and she points to Jay Z and was like, 'Oh, we just watched you on the Kennedy Center Honors. You were so great. You were so cute in your little red dress.'''

#taboola-vid-container

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment