Friday 6 December 2013

Adam Levine: Pressure is on to stay sexy

By Ann Oldenburg USA Today Thu Dec 5, 2013 3:34 PM

People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2013 drops by to chat with Ellen DeGeneres on her show Thursday and Adam Levine talks about the heavy burden that comes with his title.

"Do you feel different? Do you feel an obligation to act differently?" asked Ellen as they taped the segment.

"Yeah, actually," said The Voice coach. "I take it very seriously."

"Good," said Ellen.

But then Levine said, "No, actually not at all. It's funny, it's kind of funny, right? It's amazing. You don't ever think that's actually going to happen and then it does and then it's really trippy."

When asked about some of the reaction he's gotten to the news, Levine said, "I've had some weird ones. My fiancée (Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo) burst into laughter. Keeping me humble as usual. My mother said that she asked me very sweetly if that makes her the sexiest mom alive. Which is really cute and also kind of weird. And I said I guess so. And my father just said, 'You're welcome, son.' "

#taboola-vid-container

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment