Saturday 8 March 2014

EMMA ROBERTS Reveals How She And Fiancé EVAN PETERS Began Dating

Before they became a couple, Emma Roberts and Evan Peters didn’t get along much.

The actress, who recently got engaged to the 27-year-old actor, opens up about how they first met as co-stars in the 2013 film “Adult World” during her interview with Chelsea Handler on Wednesday’s episode of “Chelsea Lately.”

Emma recalls:

“We met on the movie. Everyone thought we dated on the movie and we didn’t, not for a long time after… I actually, on the set, was like, ‘Oh yeah, we’re totally gonna date.’ And I would try to like flirt with him, which ended up looking like I had something in my eye because I’d be like, ‘Hey, what’s up?’”

She adds:

“He literally didn’t speak to me the entire movie. He thought I was so weird.”

And the fact that her character in the film

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment